Enjoing a comptemplative life

Enjoing a comptemplative life
Enoying a comtemplative life

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Learned As the Mother of the Bride



Yes the wedding was beautiful. When I have processed some more you can hear about it. To see it look at my facebook page. 

I really had a great time and I am so glad Jesse is in our family now.

I hope Kathy Littleton has gotten some rest. She threw quite a party!

Jesse and Margaret are hiking now. Not my idea of a honeymoon. Of course my idea of exercising is to read a book on the porch swing. I mean, you have to move at least your foot to keep it going right? That's enough for me. 

Margaret's address is the same, she moved upstairs from where she used to live because Jesse's apartment is bigger. She can still look out the window and see the Roundout Creek flowing by.

I will never forget how beautiful they both were and how happy. Jesse cried. He was adorable. They're going to have some beautiful children.

I think I like this kid getting married stuff. Four years ago we got wonderful Jen. Now we have Charming Jesse.

Hooray!

I will write you more when I can think again. This mother of the bride stuff is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment